You will need to capture video of your lessons. Although ultimately you only will submit 15-20 minutes of video, you should record as many of your lessons as possible. This gives you a lot to choose from, and watching yourself in action is great practice.
You will need to think about how you will record yourself in the classroom long before you press “record.” Consider the following next steps:
- Decide what type of device you will use to record your lessons. iPad? Phone? Camera?
- Do you have a device you can use or do you need to borrow one?
- Can you get a remote mic? This is a good idea.
- Check to make sure you have enough storage.
- Learn how to transfer the video files from your device to your computer.