Once you decide what device you will use to capture video of yourself , make sure you know how to use it. Consider the following:
- How do you have to hold your device so that the video is situated correctly? (Not all devices will automatically rotate the video!)
- Does it make sense to use a tripod?
- Do you know how to transfer the video to your computer?
- Does your device have enough storage space?
- If your device or microphone needs batteries, do you have extras handy?
Once you’ve determined the answers to all these questions, record a lesson or two to make sure you know how to operate your device and transfer your content.